Setting default font in Keynote presenter notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm trying to change the default font size in the presenter notes of keynote '08. I can change the font size each time I enter notes on a slide, but I would much prefer to set the default to the size I want and have it default for the entire presentation.

Does anybody have any idea how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33 MBP, 3gb ram, not enough disk space, iPod Classic, iPhone, techno-addiction
Go into View >> Master Slides. Then you can actually modify the master templates to change the font size for every slide using that master in your presentation or in future slides. If you save the presentation (File >> Save Theme) as a theme then you can reuse your edited masters.

OP
B
Reaction score
I've tried that. Unless I'm missing something...it's not possible that way. I View>>Master Slides>>View>>Show Presenter Notes and then click on the master slide to make it active. When I try to click in the presenter notes area, nothing happens. The cursor won't move into the presenter notes field...thus not allowing me to modify the default font on the master slide.

Am I missing something? This is in Keynote '08 by the way.

Thanks

Reaction score
I had the same problem, until I discovered that the Presenter Notes format is a Paragraph Style under Keynote, and just like any other style, it can be set as default. You can edit the Presenter Notes as you would like them to be, and choose UPDATE when it comes up next to the Presenter Notes paragraph style.
Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 16.02.11.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 16.02.11.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 15.59.17.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 15.59.17.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 3

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Appreciate the response, but please note that you are responding a thread that's 14 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.