Mail Problem

Reaction score
I just bought the update. Im not complaining about the price. whatever. But im trying to set up my yahoo mail account and my schools gmail email which is @m.marywood.edu and i cant get either to work. anyone know whats wrong?

Reaction score
I know the free yahoo mail accounts are unable to push messages to mail unless you upgrade your account. For your schools gmail account you need to mess with some settings in both mail, and gmail in order to push messages to mail. I know this is true to my macbook, but assuming it's the same for the ipod.

Reaction score
Another thing to is that you might want to do a search within your schools website regarding using email clients such as outlook and mail to access your gmail account. My school has the same partnership with google and i had to use a lot of specific information from the school site when I fixed my Mail program to work with gmail.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.