Expenses

Reaction score
I recently became an independent contractor. I would like to know of any software that will help keep track of expenses and other small things and if all possible free :)

I have looked around quite a bit but can only seem to find PC based software. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Here in Australia the Australian taxation Office (ATO) has a free 12MB downloadable eRecord for small businesses, which is OS X compatible. Avatar does not say where you are but maybe your government tax office can offer something similaer?

Reaction score
Here in Australia the Australian taxation Office (ATO) has a free 12MB downloadable eRecord for small businesses, which is OS X compatible.
If it's a downloadable app and on that website, why couldn't I or anyone else worldwide download it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
You may have to enter your tax file number. Go to the ATO web site and find out.

Suggestion maybe other country's have similar as no location advised on te original post.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.