CS3 - Adobe Printer Problems

Reaction score
This may seem dumb to most - but I would just like to get some input.

Earlier last year I purchased CS3 but at the time was running Tiger. I upgraded to Leopard when it came out and since then I can't convert files to pdfs. It says Acrobat PDFmaker could not create the PDF. This never happened until I installed Leopard.

Should I uninstall CS3 and then reinstall it? Will I lose any files? Please help. Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2xiMac24 w Parallels 6 (1x White, 1x Aluminum), iPhone 3GS with iOS5
I can't answer the question directly. I have not gone to Leopard because of the CS2 and CS3 inability to work correctly. I am paused at 10.4.11 waiting for the Leopard bugs that show up in the CS suites to get solved. Revert if possible to Tiger and get back to real production. Lots of issues with Leopard and CS Suite.

Let me know if I can help further. I would uninstall Leopard if this is a production machine.

Reaction score
Where I are you trying to save PDF's from?

I run CS3 on two macs for work with Leopard without issue at all so I wouldn't go back to Tiger just because of one issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.