Torrent Help Needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15' - Ultimate Drive- 100GB hard drive
Hello all,

I come to you as a person who knows nothing about torrents.

I have tried all torrent downloaders on my Powerbook (transmission, tomato, etc.) I have never succeded in downloading a program through torrents

I download the torrent and open it in the Transmission or something and that is as far as I can go

I need a quick how to in downloading torrents....help please

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
no music/videos or paid programs should be downloaded through torrents apart from the fact it is illegal it is also a waste of time it takes ages. Buy what ever it is you want. If it isn't anything to do with i just said then use limewire for mac. also check the seeders how many seeds are there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro quad 2.66 / G5 1.8
Hello all,

I come to you as a person who knows nothing about torrents.

I have tried all torrent downloaders on my Powerbook (transmission, tomato, etc.) I have never succeded in downloading a program through torrents

I download the torrent and open it in the Transmission or something and that is as far as I can go

I need a quick how to in downloading torrents....help please

Not sure this is the right forum - this subject is notoriously prone to getting threads locked.

Assuming you are talking about legitimate torrents, I would suggest you look at 'port forwarding' as a likely reason for your problem. Google it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.