• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Game designing

Reaction score
I was getting bored over these holidays so i said to myself ill make a game! lol, now im keen to work long hours to get it up, i want it adventure..point and click 3d. I've got the story all set up..need to get characters, i cant draw :p so ill need someone else to, ummm if anyone knows of any game designing softwares FOR mac that would be helpfull ive been trying to look for some..i found one its called "openGL" but its for os9 and i cant find it for osx, so yeh im still looking :p. umm i am in need of some assistance, when i DO register a domain, well in the mean time ill be using a free web hosting site but when i will register a domain, im in need of some assistance for instance i need some mods and admins to help out for the forums. and yeh i also need a gaming software, i know making games is HARD if you dont know how to do it and i don't really know...but im willing to try. If your interested at all just add me on msn or send me an email at:

[email protected]

ill answer all emails or msn chats so yeh feel free to chat with me or send me emails on more information on the game.

thnx :)

Ok ive just found out my friend will be the graphics/designer.
so that position is out others are still avaliable just ask.
thnx :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Want me to make cover art?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.