New headphones :)

M

m1k

I just got an awesome pair of Sennheiser HD 570's. They beat the pants off of those cheap headphones you get at the airline to watch a movie (which I had been using previously). Price: $200 Canadian. Worth it: every penny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
yes... good story, however i am leaning towards getting the Bose noise canceing headphones, so i can do video editing on an airplane with out any outside noise other then the audio of the clips

OP
D

d-funct

Good choice I love my Sennheiser HD435's but the sound goes really fuzzy everynow again so I think'll take a look at these :)

OP
I

ibmac'n

Speaking of headphone recommendations, I hate earbuds. I must have an odd shaped earhole or something. All that I've tried recently either are uncomfortable or they easily fall out.
Is there a pr. out there that is made of soft plastic that can be jammed further in the ear canal and that offers really good sound?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.