Adding hyperlink to jpg image?

Reaction score
Can I add hyperlink to jpg image that I inserted to my entourage so that when I send the e-mail, the person how opens the mail can click on the image and go straight to a website?

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
ha ha. nice bump! what a coincidence that jselig came by!

I don't use Entourage anymore, but you should be able to hyperlink a JPG. Insert the JPG first, then select it. From your menu bar, add a hyperlink, type in your URL, and send.

Reaction score
I am having the same problem.

I've created an image for a company and have image mapped an area to a hyperlink.

Well firstly, this image is in tiff and bmp, neither of which carry the hyperlink when I put it in the body of the email or as a signature...

So, I thought I'd just hyperlink the entire signature image - but how do I do that?!

I've read the above, but when I click "Link" the options are to link it to a contact or calendar event etc not a URL...

Help please!

Reaction score
Help with Entourage and adding a Hyperlink

Hi, I'm new to Mac Forums and could use your help. How do I add a hyperlink to an image in Entourage? I looked all over the menu bar and can't find anything that says Hyperlink on it. I'm using a macbook pro so I can't right click the way you would an a PC. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.