Emac with OSX Server install - need help

S

siput

hi guys
i have try to install my new emac with OS X server, but strangely the screen is shrink to 6"x5" size at the beginning of the OS X serv. installation, not so sure whats happen.. :confused:

here is may Spec
1.25GHz PowerPC G4 Processor
256MB of PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM
ATI Radeon 9200; 32MB dedicated DDR SDRAM video memory Graphics support

anybody have an idea :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Have you tried completing the installation, or did you just stop when you saw the incorrect screen size?

OP
S

siput

i just stop at the beginning of the installation, can't see the button or text area to input, screen just show 30% of total page with top menu only
(hint- the screen is 40%++ black margin, with image at the center )

does this is the fault from VRAM setting?

OP
S

siput

i was told to restart the machine and hold CMD + OPTION + P + R at the same time during reboot, but not try yet ... hope its will work :)

OP
S

siput

huh, the OSX server cd doesn't have enought graphic driver for eMac, the installation is ok but cannot configure the setting, does any body have a work around?, please let me know

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.