remote access the Mac from the PC

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody knows how can I acess with remote desktop to mac from pc? They are connected with lan via windows server and mac is running OS X 10.3.9. My knowledge about mac is pretty poorly so if someone could explain me procedure in steps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
There are concise instructions in the FAQs forums of this site.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, I found instructions and I'm trying to set it right now, but i come across one more problem. In "sharing" window I'don't have "vnc viewers may control screen" box so i can't set the password. Is there any other way to protect this control?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's a sub-option. In Leopard, it's the "Computer Settings..." button of either the Remote Management or Screen Sharing service in the Sharing preference pane. That's confusing...
System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Management (item in services list) > Computer Settings (button)

OP
B
Reaction score
I come to the apple "remote desktop service" in "sharing" and it looks pretty the same as the screenshot in FAQs forums but in the access privileges there isn't password box. I try to find Remote Management (item in services list) or Computer Settings (button) but I don't see it!

Maybe I did something wrong. This what I have done. I have turn on mac Remote Desktop without setting password and check access privledges to the right. I installed UltraVNC-102 on my PC and determine IP of mac computer. I'm not sure where should I write that IP, I try it in "vnc server" box in UltraVNC-Viewer but it "failed to connect to server" Is there something else I should do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
What version OS do you have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ah... sorry i can't help you! I am on 10.5 now, and barely remember 10.4. You might have to google this one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.