How to rip streaming audio

Reaction score
Ok, so I have this problem:

On Multiply you were able to either download track by track, or get a playlist file (.m3u) which would load a streaming playlist (meaning it wouldn't be downloaded to your computer). Now, Multiply made a few changes to it's website and no longer allows users to DL track by track and only allows them to dowload the above mentioned playlist file.

I know that for Windows users, this is not a problem (Orbit Downloader seemed to do this job effortlessly), however, I am unable to find ANY application that can do this job for me on Mac OSX.

Is there any way to rip the playlist, track by track? (please check image below to show what I was actually expecting to find)

06.jpg

I know that iTunes is able to play .m3u files, but I can't find any way to rip it (I didn't expect iTunes would allow me to do that, however, Windows Media Player allows you... oh well).

Hoping to find an answer soon

Thanks in advance guys:Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.