Printing Multiple Slides/Page in Preview?

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get multiple pages in Preview to print on one page? I have a document with about 15 pages, but Id like to get it to print 2 per page...and I cant figure it out.

Thanks

Or should I download another application?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
You should be able to go to page setup to change the size of the pages. If you size them down enough, eventually you'll get more pages of the doc per page of paper.

Reaction score
in the Print box, hit the drop down menu that's on Preview by default, and go to Layout. Then change the "pages per sheet" to whatever you want.

Reaction score
I came here looking to find out how to print multiple slides per page of Different slides, not the same one over and over again. Don't know what the OP wanted though. Does anyone know how to print multiple Different slides per page?? It is super easy on other pdf viewers.

M

MacInWin

In 10.8.2, the print dialog box that opens when you print has a bar on it with the name of the program from which you are printing. If you print from preview, it will say Preview. Click on that bar and a menu opens. Choose Layout. Now you can pick how many pages per printed page you want and you are done!

BTW, that is exactly what visualpurple suggested 5 years ago and it still works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.