iWeb and blogging question

Reaction score
New mac user here. Got a Macbook not too long ago and have decided to give iWeb a test drive.

I'm trying to set up a simple blog using iWeb, but I like to blog in two different languages because my friends are pretty much split 50/50 on that. I guess I could blog in one language and then the other right under that, but that's not complicated enough for me.
So I set up another blog "page" in the main "site" and have them linked between each other using a language button. The problem with that is that the comments will be separate. Is there anyway to link them?
I tried doing something like this a few years ago, but I forgot what blog platform I was using and it involved too much work. iWeb is nice and easy to use, but I guess freedom is sacrificed a bit.

Anyway, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
If you want I can give you a blog for free and I believe that I can install a translation module that will allow the viewer to decide which language they want to view the content in. This would save you the hassle of having two blogs.

you can email me at [email protected]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.