how do you change homepage in safari

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
System Preferences/General Tab.

Here is a pic.

Picture 1.jpg

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
How do you click to homepage, besides shift-command-H?

Up in your Safari Toolbar do you have an icon that looks like a house? If not Right Click on the toolbar and on Customize Toolbar. Drag the House icon to the toolbar. It will take you to your Home page.

Picture 1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
Up in your Safari Toolbar do you have an icon that looks like a house? If not Right Click on the toolbar and on Customize Toolbar. Drag the House icon to the toolbar. It will take you to your Home page.

I was just about to ask why Safari lacked this button. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
that is kinda strange that apple did not include the homepage button in the default toolbar layout

F

Fallooza

that is kinda strange that apple did not include the homepage button in the default toolbar layout

well the home page button is nothing more the a book mark. my homepage is google. since i have google already in my toolbar having a homepage button is kinda redundant.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.