URGENT. Can u c whether or not sum1 received a text message from ur iphone?????

Reaction score
iphone users when you send a text message to someone are you able to see whether or not they received the text message and what time they received it???

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
i assume when i hit send, they recieve it :) i also assume when i hit send, they recieve it at that time :)

i actually got a text message a few days ago, that a friend swore he sent 2 weeks ago! crazy

Reaction score
i assume when i hit send, they recieve it :) i also assume when i hit send, they recieve it at that time :)

i actually got a text message a few days ago, that a friend swore he sent 2 weeks ago! crazy

He probably sent it from a Windows Mobile phone! ;D

OP
M
Reaction score

sometimes they dont read it right away though even though they receive it on their phone

i know on my old phone i could see when they opened the text message

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Sometimes there can be odd delays due to carrier issues.

A couple weeks ago a friend swore she left me 3 voicemails. Two days later I got her voicemails along with some others sent in between.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
If the phone is not in range of service the messages will often be held within the cellular network until the phone is back in service and then sent back to the device. The problem is there is no real way to know when the other person actually gets the messages. It might be more efficient to just call the person and relay the message directly. that would be the only way I could think of to make SURE they got the message.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
people text too much these days anyways.

pick your PHONE up and call the person, most times its better than sending 10 messages back and forth like i see most people do.

:) i know some people that dont even use the phone feature of their cell phone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
people text too much these days anyways.

pick your PHONE up and call the person, most times its better than sending 10 messages back and forth like i see most people do.

:) i know some people that dont even use the phone feature of their cell phone!

I rarely make calls. For me, txting is so much easier than having to call. If I'm in the car with friends blaring music, or on the train or in a public area where i don't want anyone to hear my convo. Or during school where we are not allowed to talk on the phone. My mom, my brother and I actually txt each other a lot. Even my grandma sends me a txt every once and a while. It's so much easier for my mom to txt me and say "You have a dentist appointment today" instead of having to call me during school and leaving a voicemail then I have to ask to go to the bathroom but really listen to the voicemail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
FYI: Don't txt when your drunk.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.