I want to change some icons about..

Reaction score
I want to make some icons different on my mac for example the icons for my hdds and maybe some of my programs.

I've tried candybar but it deleted my trial period of 30 days after about 20 seconds which was weird and dont want to have to buy software for this. Any alternatives?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
To change icons: Find the icon you want to use. Right click (or CTRL-Click) on it and choose "Get Info". There is a small icon in the top left corner. Click on it and hit Command-C. Now find the file you want to change the icon of, go to "Get Info" again, find the icon in the top left, click on it, and hit Command-V.

OP
L
Reaction score
To change icons: Find the icon you want to use. Right click (or CTRL-Click) on it and choose "Get Info". There is a small icon in the top left corner. Click on it and hit Command-C. Now find the file you want to change the icon of, go to "Get Info" again, find the icon in the top left, click on it, and hit Command-V.

thanks. just need to find some good icons now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.