Uh Oh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White
just playing vid on mt itouch and the video is now half in colour and half blue red green and all diff colours, what has happened.... is it broke? looks like its got water in or gone negative or something

please help!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Hi!

Try the usual first. Try a reset. There should be a process for the iPod touch that will interrupt everything and either shut it down or restart it. Once restarted, try viewing the video.

If that doesn't correct the problem, sync it with your computer. First, eliminate the "bad" video, and sync it with out the video. Then add that video to the list of what you want on it, and sync it again. After you disconnect your iPod, try viewing the video.

You should also check out the Apple website and look for iPod touch support. See what they have to say about common problems.

Good luck and let us know how it's going.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
is the screen changing colors, or is it just the movie? Did you rip it or convert it?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White
i restarted it and it works.... but do you think this could be a fault with the ipod itself?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
If it happens a lot, I'd suspect a problem, but I think your iPod is probably okay. A rare problem like that can be annoying, but it happens.

I'm glad a restart worked!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
do you have the same problem with the video on your computer?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White
no just on my ipod... weird!
now i cant update to 1.1.2 version. which is so annoying. its also random that only in the morning can i connect to the itunes store...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Where did you buy it? Probably just need to take it back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.