I hope I'm doing something wrong

I

Icarus

so I decided to burn a DVD yesterday. I put the disk in the drive and I wanted to back up my music collection, (7 gigs) however, since I didn't know EXACTLY how much would fit, I grabed a good amount and threw it on there. 40 minutes later, after it had copied the songs from the original spot to somewhere else, I could add more.

So I'm hoping I can burn a CD-DVD WITHOUT that whole copying nonsense...because that gets pretty boring real fast.
Ps - 10.3.5

OP
W

Wapa18

have you tried the data disc burning feature in itunes? if all of your music is in your itunes library, then go into itunes burning preferences, and select "Data CD". then select all the songs in your library and make a new playlist from them. then just burn the playlist, and if it requires more than one dvd to complete the job, it will automatically ask you for another disc when the first one is full.

OP
I

Icarus

yeah, I've done that before - but I'd also like to back up the movies that I've made - is there an easy way to do that?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.