All my info in Safari was lost?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
When I went online today all my, I guess settings, in Safari were lost. For example, when I open this site I'm already logged in because I chose the option to save, but that wasn't the case today. Even when I clear the history this doesn't happen.

It's not a big issue, but I'm wondering why it happened without me doing anything. Anyone know?

Pardon my typo in the title.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Let me guess, Leopard? It gotten to where I hate to even turn off my Macs, and I have 3. Everything in Leopard gets deleted, even my wireless home router WPA passwords and all get erased every time I power down the computers, and many times even without powering them down. Ill just leave it on and later in the day all my Safari stuff will be gone - forms, passwords, etc. This has only happened since upgrading to Leopard.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Have you a) in Safari, selected Reset Safari or Empty Cache or b) used Onyx or Main Menu to clear your browser cache? Any of these will do that....

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Thanks for the info. This is the first time it's happened. I've had Leopard since it was released and never had this kind of problem. Hopefully it's an isolated incident.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.