Can iPod touch sync its calendar with iCal on my computer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
i think iPod touch looks pretty cool but one of the reasons i'd buy it over a nano is that it has wifi capabilities and a calendar, but can i sync this calendar with iCal? there seems to be no information about the calendar on the apple website.

and in order to sync your photos you need to sync them through itunes? how does that work? (why not iPhoto?)

please let me know the answers to my questions, thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
the touch will sync with ical, events not to do's so if you don't need your lists your good to go. (no GTD love) Also, you can update, add and change calendar events. You sync through itunes just like photos, actually you give permission to the touch to access iphoto and ical and address book through itunes. (all ipods will do this)

With this case, you've got a pretty good little PDA/music/video player.

Now, if you could sync google calendar over wifi with the touch calendar I would squeal like a school girl.

OP
ekologik
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
the touch will sync with ical, events not to do's so if you don't need your lists your good to go. (no GTD love) Also, you can update, add and change calendar events. You sync through itunes just like photos, actually you give permission to the touch to access iphoto and ical and address book through itunes. (all ipods will do this)

With this case, you've got a pretty good little PDA/music/video player.

Now, if you could sync google calendar over wifi with the touch calendar I would squeal like a school girl.

great! thanks for your help! that google calendar sync would rock on the touch, i currently do it on my macbook.

thanks for your help! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.