Skitch Verification Question

Reaction score
I signed up for an invite quite awhile ago. I finally got an my invite email.. clicked the link and it sent me to a verification page. I of course put in my email and clicked verify and nothing really happened.. it basically reloaded the page. Will I get a second email with a chance to download skitch?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I signed up for an invite quite awhile ago. I finally got an my invite email.. clicked the link and it sent me to a verification page. I of course put in my email and clicked verify and nothing really happened.. it basically reloaded the page. Will I get a second email with a chance to download skitch?

Once you verify, you should be prompted to set up an account. I would try the link again in a few hours and see if it works. I'll bet it's just a web server glitch.

OP
R
Reaction score
Tried it again... worked!! Thanks for the quick response.. I actually did try it the next day and it still didnt work.. thats why I figured I'd ask..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.