help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 12 inch 1.33 GHz 512MB RAM
please help!!

how do i get my entire hard drive to be the same as it was when i got the compuiter? so it has its full memory back? is this possible without having to reinstall the OS and all the programs it came with...dvd player, safari, itunes garage band etc. etc.?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Please Help!!

how do i get my entire hard drive to be the same as it was when i got the compuiter? so it has its full memory back? is this possible without having to reinstall the OS and all the programs it came with...dvd player, safari, itunes garage band etc. etc.?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
also did Zinio come with my computer or did i do something to get it? i want to delete it but im not sure if i need it or not...what is it?

P

PinkPhishDoors

Basicly if you want to get your computer to be exactly how it was when you got it, you will need to do an erase and install, just pop in the OS X install disc restart, and choose "erase and install". I don't know what Zinio is but it didn't come with OS X. So you will have to re download it somewhere. :)

V

vuschejan

PinkPhishDoors said:
Basicly if you want to get your computer to be exactly how it was when you got it, you will need to do an erase and install, just pop in the OS X install disc restart, and choose "erase and install". I don't know what Zinio is but it didn't come with OS X. So you will have to re download it somewhere. :)

Zinio came with my OS X....

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
It depends, I guess. My PowerBook didn't come with Zinio, and my dad's did. It wont install, you must install it using software restore.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Absolute Zero said:
It depends, I guess. My PowerBook didn't come with Zinio, and my dad's did. It wont install, you must install it using software restore.
what is zinio?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.