Dreamscene to OSX

Reaction score
Hey,
I was thinking if there was an application that made it possible to show vidoes as the wallpapir

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
While this is not exactly the same, you can try Quartz Desktop. It allows you to put any quartz composition as your desktop background. It is very resource friendly and works amazingly well. www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/26595

As for videos as desktop background, I'm sure it won't be too difficult considering that quicktime is at the very core of the OS.

Ah. I remember. There is this application that allows you to paste your DVD player movies onto the desktop background. Just can't get the name. Although, the real question remains, "Why on earth would someone want an animated desktop?". They are so distracting and use up precious resources. The static one is the best.

I'm currently using the Wallpaper clocks over at vladstudio. They don't use any resources, tell me the time (useful) and well, they look amazing.

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi,
Thank you for the reply. I find the vladstudio clock to be the most usefull :D

M

MacHeadCase

*Moved thread to appropriate forum - Advice asked for an application not for OS X*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.