Windows install gone wrong, help please!

Reaction score
Well, there I was everything was partitioned good enough, (30gb for XP sp2), chose the boot camp drive for the install, and chose the option FAT32 for the formating. Everything was going well, passed the blue screen format and was on a black screen with a windows logo while more stuff was being installed. I had mouse control as well. Then the screen just goes to a flashing assortment of pixilated colors, kinda like when an old NES used to bug out.(remember those days?) if anyone has any advise on this I would greatly appreciate it. Im a little lost here. Oh yeah, I'm using a macbook, 2.2ghz core 2 duo, 2gb if that helps. thanks.

OP
E
Reaction score
OH yeah, sorry forgot to note I was forced to restart, and the restart tried to boot from the disk and the same thing happened, I was forced to restart and "mouse click" the CD out. Tries reformating the drive 100% mac then try all over again, same results.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.