Font Book: Help Needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
I'm printing out a font book for myself (not to be confused with the app Font Book). Various important fonts in their various sizes so that I can reference them. I've tried all kinds of font programs for pre rendered font books, but none of them give a good idea as to how to do things.

So I decided to create my own font book layout. I've done this in Indesign (attached PDF) such that all I need to do is change one font name and everything will be changed automatically. Can anyone recommend any elements I should add in there or some other improvements?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I can share the indd file if anyone wants it.

View attachment Font Book.pdf

M

MacHeadCase

Looking very good, goobi. Examples like that give you a great idea of what the font will look like.

OP
goobimama
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well the guys at the other forum were interested in the Indesign file so I thought I'd share it here as well if anyone wants it. The final one is a little different from the previous one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?e2fdbqjzfkd

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.