Need something that will help me setup daily routines on my Mac

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm running OSX Leopard and although I like ICal, I was wondering if there was an extension, an app that integrates into ICal, or a lightweight app that allowed me to set up a daily TODO with a checklist thats recurring daily.

Right now ICal provides a TODO list, but once checked ... it's checked. I'm trying to setup some daily routines for myself and would like something that gave me the same checklist every day with reminders. Instead of having to Uncheck the Items in my ICal todo list at the end of the day so I can reuse it the next day.

I tried the Anxiety app which integrates into ICal but upon checking an item on the Todo list as complete, it disappears from the list. Which would cause me to believe i would need to remake the Todo list every day, and that would be time consuming.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
What you need to do is set up an 'Event' instead of a 'ToDo'. Then, you can make the event happen every day (or any other schedule).

attachment.php

Picture 1.png

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

I tried that, but I would like something that has a checklist so I can check off things I've done. An event doesn't have a checklist as far as I know :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.