Time machine issue

Reaction score
I'm a new Mac user. I just installed OSX 10.5.1, when I try to start Time Machine, en error message cames out: "unexpected error -43". I can't either modify image size, option is grey. Of course, I have admin rights in my account.
Thanks!

OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks for you quick answer. I read the thread and was related to not recognized external HDD, in my case Time Machine doesn't even start. There's a way to do "something" in OSX which reset/restore the system?.
Another issue (for me is the same problem with two differents symptoms) is that I'm not able to modify size partitions.
Thanks again!

Reaction score
Are you able to resolve your problem? Because my problem with Time Machine is that I when I click ''choose backup disk'' and slide ''off'' to ''on'' the ''use for backup'' option is not available to me. Did anyone responded to your question ? The person could potentially solve mine. Like to hear from you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83/1GB/160GB
I tried re-installing leopard but it states that I have more recent version on my MB already?

OP
C
Reaction score
Yes, also me. Seems to be impossible to re install any application. Besides, now works fine. What happenned?...I don't know...:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.8 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I tried re-installing leopard but it states that I have more recent version on my MB already?

I had problems with Time Machine. I went to the apple site, to downloads, and downloaded the update and than installed it. It fixed my time machine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.