People with leopard??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"MacBook 1.8GHZ Core Duo, 1.25 GB RAM, 120 GB HD". / "G4 1.2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HD"
I want to use this memorex label maker on my leopard computer, so i call tech support on memorex and they say is not compatible :S, any ways i download and install the software but is not working 100% the way its supposed to.
Is an easy and small program, but is not printing the labels properly.
Can someone that has leopard download the software try it and let me know if it works??? Thank you in advance. (is a compressed file)

http://www.memorex.com/downloads/software/install.sit

xD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
how is it not printing properly? did you try to calibrate it with your printers, are you using the proper labels to print on ?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"MacBook 1.8GHZ Core Duo, 1.25 GB RAM, 120 GB HD". / "G4 1.2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HD"
Yes sir, thank for your reply, I tried with 3 different printers, all ready calibrate the 3 of them and using the same labels that came with the package.
It only printes like 3/4 of the label but crops the image at the very end, try just text and different images, resizing the image nothing work :S, any more suggestions??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
mm, diff drivers?
can you set any options like borderless printing or some option to disable it cropping?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
what do u mean different drivers?
the software does not have that many options or settings to change.
Any ways i think that maybe its just not compatible, try with a different one.
Thank you xD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.