Dashboard Works but Cannot Get to Widgets

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Intel Core i7 2.93 GHz 12GB RAM
Very Odd situation. The dashboard is working on my Mac. However I cannot get at the Widgets through System Preferences. When I go to Dashboard & Expose, only Expose shows up. :Smirk:

Any ideas out there as to why this may be happening?

Les :|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
You can't manage widgets through the Preference pane. I don't know why it says Dashboard and Expose actually, cause there's only one option pertaining to dashboard there, the shortcut key.

To manage your widgets, click the + button at the bottom left while in the dashboard. Then you will get an option "Manage Widgets".

Let us know how it goes.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Intel Core i7 2.93 GHz 12GB RAM
Resolved

You can't manage widgets through the Preference pane. I don't know why it says Dashboard and Expose actually, cause there's only one option pertaining to dashboard there, the shortcut key.

To manage your widgets, click the + button at the bottom left while in the dashboard. Then you will get an option "Manage Widgets".

Let us know how it goes.

Perfect - that was the ticket!

Thank a bunch - Les :Evil:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP

Let us know how it goes.
they have removed the word 'dashboard' from that icon in leopard...
it is now "Expose & Spaces"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.