Trouble playing the Sims 2

Reaction score
I'm trying to play the sims 2 on my mac and it keeps saying i need to free up some space on my disk.. how do i do that? and i've played it on this computer before a while back but for some reason it wont let me now. help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

OP
S
Reaction score
trouble playing the Sims 2

I'm trying to play the sims 2 on my mac and it keeps saying i need to free up some space on my disk.. how do i do that? and i've played it on this computer before a while back but for some reason it wont let me now. help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone

Double poster!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Reaction score
Delete some stuff to clear up space.
It worked before because you didn't have as many things on your hard drive as before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
You have added a bit to your HDD is my guess so delete some docs then try see if it works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.