flash player problem

Reaction score
i have a power mac g4 w/ os 10.1 (bought used). it probably hadn't been online in a long time, so when i did put it online, i could hardly view any web pages because there wasn't a flash player installed.

i tried to go to the adobe download site, but every time internet explorer tried to load the page, it "quit unexpectedly." same thing when i tried to download it from download.com.

i decided that maybe if i downloaded firefox, it wouldn't quit on me and i'd be able to download the necessary stuff from adobe. however, the "download" button on the firefox website apparently can't be display w/ out flash. again, i went to download.com to try to get firefox from there, and internet explorer quit, again.

so, what am i going to do to get the flash player?

OP
P
Reaction score
well, i went to one of those websites, clicked the link to download firefox 1.5, but it downloaded a bunch of text that opened in another i.e. window. what's going on?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.