iPhoto help

Reaction score
hi, very new imac owner after gateway for many years. so im slowly learning my way through it all. not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but on our imac we have 4 different users, me, wife, and kids, we all have our own accounts. i downloaded some of my pics off my camera, but im the only one who can view them? i did go in the tab on iphoto and clicked shared also. is there a way that we can all see the photos? also, how do i attach a photo to a online forum/ or webpage?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
To upload a photo to a website, for instance, from within the iPhoto app, drag and drop the desired photo to your desktop and upload from there. Or you can use the Export command to do the same thing. Using Export will give you the option to select what size you want the photo to be.

Welcome to the mac! You will find it is the easier side of computing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac base
I found if you have your iPhoto open (and have your mac set so your apps can stay open when you switch users) then another user opens iPhoto they can see your library as a shared item.
At least that is what works for my wife and I.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.