web clips with Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Been tinkering with Safari, and I can't figure out a couple of things.
First I used the web clip tool, and saved a section of an article I was reading. It saved to dashboard. From there I can't seem to do anything else. Does not appear to be a save or print option. Also is there a way to save more info, if you are doing research?
Part of the reason I still use Firefox is the Yahoo toolbar, and the save to my web function. Can I use the web clip tool to do that?

Also if I want to save an article to my documents, the only format option is a web archive. Is there a way to change that and save as a pages doc or PDF?

Thanks for any input.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
To save to PDF use the print command and and select save to PDF from the PDF button

Mac OS X lets you create PDFs from any App using the print option

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Thanks, the PDF thing was what I was looking for.
Other part of my first question I forgot to post, how do I erase or delete a clip?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Hold down Option/Alt key while in Dashboard and hover over the clip. You will get an X mark. Otherwise, click the + icon at the lower left...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.