Songs not-uploading!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
This is a post for a family member of myn who is getting really annoyed with his Ipod. He has a big music collection about 21 days worth of music on and it just isn't uploading them properly. It starts up loading the songs fine then it gets to abut halfway threw B and stops :Grimmace: he has tried formating it again twice and has tried google'in it and carn't find any of thing that will help.
So as a last resort i made a thread even thow there is probably countless threads like this so I will say sorry in advance.
thanks.

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*BUMP* I no ime really inpatient :(
But dose any one have a clue?

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I got $20 rideing on this :D

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Am not the greatest iPod techie myself - mine has just always worked - but some additional info that would be required for any sort of help might be:

Is this a new iPod? A used iPod he got off someone else?
Which iPod does he have - what size?
21 days worth doesn't really tell us much - how many GB of music does he have vs how many GB available on his iPod?
Is he using a Mac or a Win machine to do this from?
It stops... for how long has he let it sit there...30 seconds.... 10 minutes?
Does it stop at the same place - uploading the same song - possibly a corrupted file it's having troubles with?

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well he has got it to work now I have been away now for 2 days so I couldn't reply.
Any way just to let people no I think it was corrupt files he had the 80GB Ipod classic and it was only 20GB full and it was his from new but the songs had corrupted some how :S

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.