• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Funny Apple Concepts & Mock Ups

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
The first one is just Beryl on a touch screen computer. The guy's annoying whistling made me shut it off after 30 seconds.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i don't understand why the first guy was whistling :p
and the fact that he knocked over his mic, cursed, then several seconds later was whistling again was pretty funny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
I didn't mind the whistling :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
I would not want a Touchscreen Comp, I try to keep my fingers off the screen to keep it clean, to my mind its just a rubbish idea.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 450 MHZ 80GB HD 896 MB RAM; PowerBook G4 17" 1.5 GHz 512MB RAM
I personally think that its a breakthrough in modern computing. And i have even seen a table top pc so check it out.... even tho its from microsoft its still cool.
GO MAC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMIynrliB_g

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.