This or that...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
Well I am not really sure :Smirk: I am going to singapore for a couple of hours on the way home to England from Australia and I am not sure witch one to buy. The newer ipod nano 8GB is £100 plus I could probably get the shop to come to a lower price And i was wondering how much the 80GB ipod classic would be.
I don't really no what one to buy as the nano is newer, looks nicer smaller and probibly has anoth memory for me, But on the other hand if i get the older ipod that i also love the look of and the memory is always there if i need it and can keep more video's on :\
I already have the old 1st gen 2GB ipod so i no that is not anoth memory so i don't no what to do and was wondering what your ideas are.
Thanks.

Reaction score
If your only going to be holding a small amount of music then get the nano it's super small and with the left over space you could put a few videos on to it, however if you want to fill it full of videos etc i would go for the 80GB since that is alot of storage which will fill the needs of most average music listeners for a long time.

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks there do you have any ideas on how much it will be for the 80GB classic if the 8GB nano is £100 but I think i might be able to get that down to say £85?

Reaction score
PC World (UK) lists an 80GB classic at £159, not a bad price.

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok Thanks so i guess around £139 in singapore so i think that i will get one of those.

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.