Sansa...media converter for a mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 30gb HD, 1.33ghz, 512mb ram 12in screen, osx 10.3.9
Sorry don't know if this goes here (not really ipod related so didnt wanna post where ipod stuff goes). I have a e260 Sansa and i like it alot. Shows up on my mac desktop and i can put song via drag and drop on it that way from itunes. I want to put photos and video on it but I hate to keep using my desktop PC..I want to use my ibook. I did a few searches for a media converter that would work with my Sansa and with my mac, but everyone that comes up I have to pay for. Anybody know of any free ones out there?.. Thanks in advance.

M

MacHeadCase

No prob.

Which type of image file and video file can it read? I'm not sure if you can find a converter for this, you would basically need an app that would make these files talk to the slideshow app and video player that are on your MP3 player.

Maybe someone else has an idea though.

OP
evilkid187
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 30gb HD, 1.33ghz, 512mb ram 12in screen, osx 10.3.9
thsi is the one I have..the Sansa Media Converter works but like I said I would like to use my ibook to convert photos and videos

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.