Time Machine and Leopard's stability

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I have noticed that when Time Machine is doing the hourly backup my computer becomes less stable, i just had to restart a few minutes ago after iPhoto crashed. Yesterday i had the same problem after trying to delete a file, not even trying to relaunch Finder worked, Dock and Expose crashed also. I've had this little problems since i got my Mac Mini, first i thought it was a problem with the machine, then the OS but lately i notice that this only happens when Time Machine is working, does anyone have the same problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
I have noticed that when Time Machine is doing the hourly backup my computer becomes less stable, i just had to restart a few minutes ago after iPhoto crashed. Yesterday i had the same problem after trying to delete a file, not even trying to relaunch Finder worked, Dock and Expose crashed also. I've had this little problems since i got my Mac Mini, first i thought it was a problem with the machine, then the OS but lately i notice that this only happens when Time Machine is working, does anyone have the same problem?

no problems here with stability during backup, but the computer sure is working MUCH harder...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.