apple or pc?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 12 inch 1.33 GHz 512MB RAM
who likes apples more than pcs? and if so why and if not why not? im just trying to get an idea of what people like and dislike about apples thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Easy. windows registry is indefensible. So that means no software to defend the os is safe. windows must start over from the core! Enough said. Mac OS X has secure and reliable down pat! :)

I

ilg

crash anyone?

windows crashes way to often, viruses, spyware, trojans, need i say more. but i cant say to much, cause i run both mac and windows

T

TylerMoney

Please...I beg of you..please don't do this thread anymore. I've seen enough of them. It doesn't matter...and it's just stupid. I'm done...and you should be too.

ps. I mean no harm by my words, but frustration, and a tired nagging in my mind are getting the best of me. I've got an 8am class tomorrow..and a lot of work to do still. It's been a **** log week so far...and..yes..you understand now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.