• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

digital picture frame recomendations??

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking about getting me a digital picture frame :)
But i want a good one, my brother has one-the brand is venturer or something-its okay, a little washed out and grainy to me.

Are any of these good???

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?categoryId=134&parentCategoryId=122&subCategoryId=360&N=2875&Ns=PRODUCT_HAS_IMAGE|1||PRODUCT_SALE_PRICE|1

Anyone comments??

I prefer one of the ones on the web site as i have a 30% off and photo frame at meijer (not sure if that covers digital though?) but if anyone has any other to recomend feel free.

Thanks,

Tanner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
My bro has a cool one that you plug into the phone line. His daughter lives a few states away and when he pushes the button on the frame it goes and downloads updated pictures that she has sent. So he can constantly update the pictures as she sends them. I thought that was a cool feature. Not sure what it is though, sorry... I think they pay like $10 a month for the service.

OP
Tanner31593
Reaction score
That is pretty neat actually,
maybe i should get one for my great grandmother in missouri,
anyone else heard of this?
I'll do some research.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
Yes, that's it CEIVA!

Sorry I wasn't more help before....

Reaction score
There is a new one out I just purchased and it rocks. The best thing about it is you (or anyone you give the email address to) can upload pictures to the frame from anywhere in the world (and it's wireless).

Check out the link.

http://www.estarling.com/index.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.