Photobooth

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
I accidentally deleted Photobooth from my MacBook. Is there any way to get it back?

Reaction score
Did you search for it in finder. You might have just deleted the shortcut. If you deleted the whole thing I don't know what you can do...

OP
saxnbass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I used Finder, it didn't find it. I deleted the whole app.

M

MacHeadCase

*Moved thread to proper forum - Not a question on design but on an OS X app*

Use Pacifist to fish Photobooth out of your restore disk and reinstall it. Or maybe you can even pop in your restore disk and do a custom install without starting up from the disk. Some apps allow for custom installs...

OP
saxnbass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alright, I finally got my restore disks (lost my originals so needed to get copies from my dad as he has the exact same model MB as I do). I put Disk 1 into the MacBook and chose "Install Bundled Software" and I can select what I want installed. So I chose just PhotoBooth and got it back now.

In case anybody wanted to know. This can be done with any of the Bundled Software (including iLife programs and such).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.