Two small iphone questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33 ghz, 15 inch, 3gb ram.
Hey everyone, I was looking for some help on two quick questions:
1. What's a good FREE program to allow me to put my downloaded videos onto my iphone. Anytime I try and import my videos into itunes it won't work. I think they have to be in .mp4 format but I don't know what to do this with.

2. I want to plug my other headphones into my iphone as well as my iphone into my tape deck with a standard 1/8 inch connection. The iphone connection is slightly bigger. Does anyone know if there is a converter piece and the exact dimensions of the iphone headphone jack.

Thanks everyone.

Ryan

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33 ghz, 15 inch, 3gb ram.
no one knows of anything?

Is there anyone that knows about these things?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
To answer your first question, take a look at iSquint and ffmpegX for free video converters. VisualHub is also a great program, but it's not free.

The headphone jack is your standard 3.5mm mini-jack. I'm not sure if adapters exist between the size you're looking for and the one on the iPhone, but if it does, you should know that the iPhone's jack is recessed, so you might have to shave a bit of plastic off the adapter to get it to fit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
2. I want to plug my other headphones into my iphone as well as my iphone into my tape deck with a standard 1/8 inch connection. The iphone connection is slightly bigger. Does anyone know if there is a converter piece and the exact dimensions of the iphone headphone jack.

Thanks everyone.

Ryan

bigger? just recessed like others have said.

i have this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190178922974

works great in the car, and i can just tap the button twice to skip to next shuffled song!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.