iphoto book

Reaction score
Am making iphoto book. Halfway through, when dragging a picture to the page an exclamation point appears where the picture should go. Have tried to reinstall pictures from library and start over, but most of the pictures, when moved from "overhead picture bar" to iphoto page result in the appearance of the exclamation point ( in a "dashed box"). Help!! Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i believe this also happens when the picture is to small for the box that you have put it in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I seem to remember that happening to me. I think it was because of low picture quality. You can continue but the picture doesn't look good in the book.

M

MacHeadCase

You get this message when the resolution of the image won't give good results in print.

I got that when I downloaded a Google map and wanted to get it printed in the back in a small picture box. I was expecting that, so I fired up Photoshop and messed with the image to raise the resolution at the same printed size. I raised the res to 200 pixels per inch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.