! monitor 2 Computers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" 1.2, 32 gig iPad
Greetings all! Long time PC user that just bought a new Mac Mini on Ebay:) . My question is I need to run both my PC and Mac through one monitor if possible. I've seen switches that will do this listed for PCs but nothing says Mac specifically, and I don't want to buy something that won't work. Does anyone have any recommendations for this. I did a search and didn't really find anything. Thanks in advance Drew.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
the switches are just hardware devices that switch a keyboard or video signal and will work with any computer with usb, vga etc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
Yes, this is a very easy problem to fix. Find a KVM switch that has USB instead of/in addition to PS/2 ports.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" 1.2, 32 gig iPad
Thanks again this site is the best!!! Can't wait to get the Mini up and running. I hadn't used a Mac since I use to repair IIs and II+s and CPM based PC till I used one at a college the other day and fell in love with Apple again:D .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.