have to pay for iphone w/ a C.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I went to buy an iPhone last night at the apple store and they would not sell it to me because they said it has to paid for with a Credit card so they can track who is buying them( I had cash)..... has anyone else heard also they said i have to have AT&T to buy the iphone won't sell it if you don't have it..... what gives ? i hate to say it but is Steve jobs that greedy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
haha i just posted on friday the same story that happened to you. since i dont have a credit card i just went to my local bank and got a visa gift card and ordered the iphone online. theres one way to get by it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
if they told me in store "NO CASH" id say "NO SALE"

on the front door of the store it says we accept CASH :)

i think it quite funny how a company can say no cash. at what point do customers say "no thanks" these days?

the iphone is super, but its "no cash" policy is a dud

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There have already been many discussions on this. Please use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.