Wireless Printing Problems Mac & PC

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance and if you have any advice for me please use simple language.

I have a G4 running 10.2.4 and I have a HP laptop running widnows XP pro. I can, with my wireless Belkin router connected to my mac connect without any problems with my laptop. What I am trying to do is print from my laptop onto the Brother HL-1440 laser printer connected to my mac. I made sure printer sharing was enabled, firewall disabled. When I click on rendezvous it doesn't show any printers to add under that but it's correctly listed under USB printer which is why it's fine for direct printing from my mac. I downloaded Bonjour for my laptop and ran the wizard when it comes up it doesn't find my printer. I feel like this has something to do with my mac not being able to list in the Rendezvous drop down menu but I am not sure. Any suggestions? I'm at my wits end :Confused:
Yolanda

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.