Volume Question

Reaction score
My Car has the auxilary imput and I used to listent to my nano on it. In order to get the best sound i had to turn the volume of the ipod all the way up. Now I have my expensive touch and questions have been going around in my head like, Will this damage the ipod by having the volume at maximum all the time. Anyone know any information on this? I know its bad for your ears if you have headphones in, but ive never read anything about the ipod itself being damaged from constant maximum output. Because of this I have not been using my touch in my car resulting me to use CD's.

Help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 gb Ipod Touch
Apart from wasting the battery more then if you where to play it quietly i cant see how it would damage the ipod. unless your speakers make such a vibration that your ipod is thrown around you dash like a ping pong ball at the ping pong world championships

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
such a vibration that your ipod is thrown around you dash like a ping pong ball at the ping pong world championships
i know someone where that might be possible. a little unreal when you get in the car you just want to kill yourself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.