Guitar Hero 3 Disk Image?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had had any success creating a disk image for Guitar Hero 3 and been able to play it without the disk. If so, how did you do it? I've done this for Call of Duty 2 but it wouldn't work for GH3.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Some software is made not to run that way - must have the disk in the computer - for a pretty obvious reason.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I was wondering if anybody had had any success creating a disk image for Guitar Hero 3 and been able to play it without the disk. If so, how did you do it? I've done this for Call of Duty 2 but it wouldn't work for GH3.

Some games make you have a disk inserted for copy protection. It prevents you from just downloading the game online and playing it that way.

OP
BigSexy135
Reaction score
yeah I knew that I was just wondering if anybody had any success with this particular game, being that I've been able to do it with other games in the past.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah I knew that I was just wondering if anybody had any success with this particular game, being that I've been able to do it with other games in the past.

If you have the original disk and purchased the game then you shouldn't be having a problem. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
unless of course you like playing games on your laptop when away from your home and dont' feel like carrying all the cds with you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
unless of course you like playing games on your laptop when away from your home and dont' feel like carrying all the cds with you.

Yeah that's always a possibility. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.