some e-mail questions!! Hotmail/outlook on mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
So here is what i have:

Hotmail account - personal e-mails
work e-mail account - which is set up through outlook on my work PC

here is what im wanting..

i want an e-mail client/new address on my mac where i can get all my hotmail stuff forwarded to.
AND access all my work e-mails as well from home.. ( from the same client or a different one, i don't care, i just imagine i will need a program similar to outlook to plug all my pop.gmde.net and smpt bla bla stuff into so i can access it)

Any ideas/programs i should consider??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 1.83. iBook G4.
i think you need the paid version for hotmail to have them anywhere but in hotmail.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
i think you need the paid version for hotmail to have them anywhere but in hotmail.

actually the forward function works fine on hotmail.. so i can just forward messages from the hotmail account to whatever new e-mail i get goin on the mac.

Gaz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHz / Mac Mini 1.66 GHz
how about the Mail application?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
Huh? I've been downloading my hotmail to my desktop for years and I don't have a paid account... I never got it to work in OE but (I heard you can with a prog like ypops) as embarassing as it is, I used incredimail. I got sick of it about a month before I was given my mac... Anyways I use thunderbird, and to access yahoo, hotmail and gmail, you only need webmail extension and the extension for the webmail you are planning to use. http://lifehacker.com/software/hotmail/check-hotmail-using-thunderbird-34583.php

Instructs for Mac Mail http://email.about.com/cs/macosxmailtips/qt/et042503.htm

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.