• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Corrupt a Wish Game

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch Macbook Pro 2 GHz Core Duo 2 GB of Ram: 20 inch iMac 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo 3 GB Ram
Granted, unfortunately you share the winnings with 1 trillion other winners making your winnings only mere cents.

I wish to go to space.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Granted, you do indeed go to space. Unfortunately, after the amazement of zero gravity wears off on you, you realize that space is rather empty and kind of boring.

Unfortunately for you, David Bowie plays a freak concert at NASA headquarters and his resulting rendition of "Space Oddity" convinces the NASA employees that you are actually Major Tom. Shortly afterwards, your circuit goes dead and an obnoxious guitar solo begins.

I wish to hurry up and graduate from college.

Reaction score
You graduate from college,
but your subject of major becomes obsolete and you cannot find a job in that profession-leaving you with student loans and no way to pay them off! :'(
OHHH I FEEL HORRIBLEEE.

Hm.......i wish.......i wish........
I wish i had one of those tiny shiny new core 2 duo mac minis.....

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you get your new mini, unfortunately it's chassis was constructed from steel made from a recycled 1958 plymouth fury. one night as you are inserting a cd-r to burn some music you cut yourself on the superdrive opening. it hurts like a papercut, but you dismiss it. when your cd is done, the modern rock music you intended to burn is not there... the cd-r is instead filled with doo-wop hits from the 50s! and then, as you sleep that night, it makes all the appliences in your home go all maximum overdrive on your butt.

;)

i wish flava flav had left well enough alone and retired long ago with some dignity.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic
i wish flava flav had left well enough alone and retired long ago with some dignity.

flava flav retired, but polly shore is stapled to your back for the rest of eternity

I wish I could do a backflip.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, High Res, 2GB Ram, 2.4Ghz processor Core 2 Duo
Granted, But while showing off our backflips you kick a police officer in the nose and rake it, which then stabs into his brain and kills him, and his partner in the force, (who happens to be his gay lover) witnesses it, shots your knee cap and arrests you, and 10 years later you are released but made friends with the wrong crowd and are in over your head in drugs and gun crimes.

I wish i ad millions of english pounds, and the ability to overcome any negative outcomes in my life, and is extremely lucky. =]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic
Granted, But while showing off our backflips you kick a police officer in the nose and rake it, which then stabs into his brain and kills him, and his partner in the force, (who happens to be his gay lover) witnesses it, shots your knee cap and arrests you, and 10 years later you are released but made friends with the wrong crowd and are in over your head in drugs and gun crimes.

I wish i ad millions of english pounds, and the ability to overcome any negative outcomes in my life, and is extremely lucky. =]

hahahahahaha best corrupted wish EVER.

your wish is granted, but the english pounds you are granted are pounds added to your own weight, so though you have the ability to overcome bad things, you are so fat you can't even reach the hordes of cats mauling your face. (cats are not considred negative outcomes.)

I wish I owned the internet.

Reaction score
You own the internet,
but Wikipedia "accidently" published your home phone number, address, and email address.
Then everyone starts harassing you to delete drunken pictures taken of them while doing something illegal and or disgusting, which were put on myspace.

And after shutting down illegal sites and experiencing MAJOR sleep deprovation, you accidently shut down Mac-Forums FOREVER.

I wish I could figure out my future career path.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you do. it's in politics!

i wish i were bright blue!

Reaction score
You are bright blue,
but when you reach very old age you show extreme age spots and fading, in the end making your skin look like a polka dotted '73 chevy pick up.

I wish the modem on my clamshell worked so I could browse M-F in my bed. :)

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*poof* the modem begins to work perfectly. unfortunately you cannot for the life of you figure out how to get the skreeeeeea-a-a-a-azzcheeeejbrreeee-a-a-a-ch-ch-ch-chwraheeeeeeeeeeee noise to stop from sounding continuously.

i wish snowflakes were so large you could actually see the individual patterns and crystals.

Reaction score
The snowflakes stay the same size, you become about an inch tall.

I wish someone would pay for ALL my college expenses while in school

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
ALL of your college expenses are paid, but by somebody who demands an A+ on everything you do or they pull the cash.

I wish my printable dvds would be cheaper.

Reaction score
They ARE cheaper,
but that is because they have been made into triangles which hold 34.348957897 MB.

Gosh i love corrupting peoples hopes and dreams ;) JUST LIKE REAL LIFE. lol.

I wish my bird could talk and it wouldnt run away every time i try to touch it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2gb Memory, 80gb HDD, Leopard / Pink iPod Nano
They ARE cheaper,
but that is because they have been made into triangles which hold 34.348957897 MB.

Gosh i love corrupting peoples hopes and dreams ;) JUST LIKE REAL LIFE. lol.

I wish my bird could talk and it wouldnt run away every time i try to touch it.

granted, your bird can talk but then it starts spilling out your deepest, darkest secrets. uh oh!

i wish i never had to work again in my life.

Reaction score
You never have to work again - resulting from being the lone survivor in a plane crash that lands in an undiscovered forest, where you become lost forever amongst the wildlife that surrounds you. With only the monkeys for company you are adopted into their family and begin to adapt to your new surroundings. You find a friend in one particular chimpanzee and become best of friends but are never seen again by any other human being. You lose the ability to talk other than make loud whailing noises and little grunts that you use to communicate with your chimp friends. You find a shammy leather to wear and learn to live swinging from tree to tree and become King of the jungle.

(thats sucha good story they should make a film about you!:))

I wish I was trapped on a desert island with a 1000 young virgins, a fridge full of lager and fine food and a shiney new macbook pro.

Reaction score
You ARE trapped on a desert island.
BUT, the 1000 young virgins don't become fond of you, and turn to each other for their pleasures, and they eat everything in your fridge, and your MacBook Pro runs out of batteries and clearly you have no place to plug it in! You then eat it piece by piece in order to survive, then you swallow the apple logo that lights up and every night you can see a glowing apple logo in your shrinking gut, and it then moves to your rear end, so you have a glowing apple backside.

I wish that 2nd Generation iPod Nanos were still being produced, and that they came in orange. :D

Reaction score
Wish granted, however Apple has reduced their storage capacities to 1 MB.

I wish I had a sheep.

Reaction score
Ugliest and most annoying sheep ever. Jumps over you all night while you sleep. And eats all your important paperwork.

I wish for a wish that NO ONE could corrupt.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
granted, but while making the wish the genie turns you into a corrupt person who happens to only stand 1 foot all.

I wish to live in new york city.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.